Do you need purchase order funding? but cannot get your bank to increase your line of credit? Take a minute to learn more about our purchase order financing solutions for small business.
Capital Quotes offers a flexible purchase order financing solution. We can offer PO funding and invoice factoring even if your business is fairly new and not showing a profit right now as long as the future looks good. We can work with most business to business industry including manufacturing and the healthcare. Your funding size is determined by your purchase orders and we also look at your future sales. The formula is up to 100% of purchase orders and up to 90% on invoices. This is a great financing solution for growing companies that have purchase orders, but do not have the funds or established credit to fulfill the orders.
Some of the features offered by our purchase order financing programs include:
- Credit lines to pay suppliers for purchase orders from $100,000 to $20,000,000
- Advances up to 100% of your supplier cost on purchase orders, and up to 90% of eligible invoice amount
- Quick turnaround, often under one week if we don’t run into any issues
- Financing purchase orders is riskier business than most banks will consider so we can partner with many banks
- Option to factor your invoices to access more funding before payment arrives
With our purchase order credit line, you can borrow up to 100% of your supplier cost:
- Funds are paid directly to your suppliers
- Minimal qualification requirements you just need customers with reasonable credit risk
- Fast approval. Decisions for PO financing can be made in just a few days
- Simple pricing – typical cost is 2% to 3% of the order total
- Just use us when you need us to fulfill larger orders
- We can work with most banks if our lender is open to helping your business grow